Summer is better at the Club! Boys & Girls Clubs of the Sandhills offers a full-day summer camp program for kids and teens, rising 1st graders through rising 12th graders, running from June 20th to August 5th. An optional Specialty Camp is from August 8th to August 12th. Summer activities include arts and crafts, STEM, enrichment, sports and recreation, career readiness, and academic activities to combat summer learning loss. In addition, members have the opportunity to participate in weekly field trips to expand their exposure to the world around them.
Summer camp is offered at our Southern Pines Club Monday-Friday from 7:45 a.m. – 5:45 p.m. with early bird options for drop-off from 6:45 am to 7:45 am for $5 per child per day. Sign up for early bird here.
Costs & Fees
The summer program is $140 for the first child, $110 for a 2nd child, $80 for a 3rd child, and $75 for each additional sibling. The fee includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner, program activities, supplies, and staffing. Summer registration fees are non-refundable.
Additional fees may be required for some field trips. Field trips must be paid for at the time of signup in order for a slot to be held for each child. Due to the limited availability for each field trip, fees are non-refundable.
Early Bird drop-off from 6:45 am to 7:45 am is $5 per child, per day at the Southern Pines location. Sign up for early bird here.
Step 1—Logging On
- Open the Parent Portal and click Need a Login?
- Enter Parent details. The system will automatically check to see if there is an existing account (matched by email). If a current account exists, you will be matched to the existing Household data that is already in the If the current account does not already exist, a new account will be created. Note: If the system encounters an issue with finding multiple matches, you will be prompted with a notice to call the Club for further support.
- Click Submit to create the new account. A welcome email with a confirmation link will be sent to your email
- Go to your email and click the link to create a password using the criteria
Step 2—Update Membership/Pay Your Membership
- Log in to the parent portal and click the Memberships tab.
- Select your Club location from the Locations Click Save Location. Note: If you click Change, you can change the location.
- Select a Membership Category.
- Select the Membership Type that you’d like to purchase.
- On the next screen, select each child that you would like to purchase the membership for and click Finish. Note: You can create a new contact on the fly by clicking the Create a New Contact option from this screen.
- If applicable, answer the Membership Questions form and Sign Contracts form and click the Finish button.
- Click the Pay Now button and choose to Make Payment or Pay at Club.
- Select payment method, enter information and hit Process Transaction.
- From the Payment Complete page, you have the following options:
- View or Print Receipt
- Navigate back to the Account home page
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact your Club for assistance.