We're Excited to Announce our New Parent Portal!
We’re excited to connect with you today about a change for our organization. The Boys & Girls Club of the Sandhills has implemented a new Club management technology, called MyClubHub.
This system was designed by Clubs, for Clubs, in partnership with Boys & Girls Clubs of America and will support our staff, families, and other stakeholders.
Specifically, a few of the beneﬁts to our families include:
- Automated Payment System: Ability to set up auto-pay or pay to account;
Notiﬁcations and reminders for upcoming payments.
- Online, User Friendly Registrations: Register your child for membership and some programs online with a clear process; Ability to register more than one Member at a
- Easier Enrollments: Mobile/Tablet compatibility; Improved conﬁrmations and
reminders from system; Improved User Interface.
- Better Engagement with Club: More self-service options within the portal for questions that were asked over the phone; Ability to view when a member checks in at the Club; Improved communication abilities from the Club (text messaging, email).
Most of all, the system will allow us to better focus on what’s important: our relationship with you!
Thank you for your commitment to the Boys and Girls Club of the Sandhills!
To access, please follow these instructions:
Step 1—Logging On
- Open the Parent Portal and click Need a Login?
- Enter Parent details. The system will automatically check to see if there is an existing account (matched by email). If a current account exists, you will be matched to the existing Household data that is already in the If the current account does not already exist, a new account will be created. Note: If the system encounters an issue with finding multiple matches, you will be prompted with a notice to call the Club for further support.
- Click Submit to create the new account. A welcome email with a confirmation link will be sent to your email
- Go to your email and click the link to create a password using the criteria
Step 2—Update Membership/Pay Your Membership
- Log in to the parent portal and click the Memberships tab.
- Select your Club location from the Locations Click Save Location. Note: If you click Change, you can change the location.
- Select a Membership Category.
- Select the Membership Type that you’d like to purchase.
- On the next screen, select each child that you would like to purchase the membership for and click Finish. Note: You can create a new contact on the fly by clicking the Create a New Contact option from this screen.
- If applicable, answer the Membership Questions form and Sign Contracts form and click the Finish button.
- Click the Pay Now button and choose to Make Payment or Pay at Club.
- Select payment method, enter information and hit Process Transaction.
- From the Payment Complete page, you have the following options:
- View or Print Receipt
- Navigate back to the Account home page
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact your Club for assistance.
Join the 2022 - 2023 Parent Email List
Sign-up so we can stay in touch during the 2022-2023 school year!
2022-2023 Parent Calendar
Download the 2022-2023 Parent Calendar to stay updated on events, closures, & other important dates!
All Club Members and parents are required to review and understand our handbook. Please download the current version of the handbook. You can download the handbook by clicking here.
Make sure you are signed up for parent e-mail so that you are aware of upcoming field trips and events that require registration. Sign-ups are located here. If you have any questions about what your child will be doing on a particular field trip, please contact your Site Director.